Saturday, December 5, 2009

Before leaving -part II- spore trip

We planned this Spore trip since there will not be much chances for the dwarfs to gather together after graduating. I am leaving soon, and yanyee+szeyee r working soon (how fast=S)
so yup, we made it to spore but sadly without pawhui louis and vincent=(

So we are still looking forward for another trip with ALL of us together yeah!

This was when we just touched down spore, in the 'limo'. don play play.
Then 'kakak' (sounds like maid) chyi mei brought us to the yummylicious bubble tea, KOI bubble tea WOOSH.
Yanyee n I were super addicted to this curry fishballs, had it almost everyday!

I myself can't stop ordering this fish noodle every lunchtime! it's at the Chinatown foodcourt, have been loving it since the first time I had it=DAt the MRT station, Phua Chu Kang asked us not to play play.
these two amois, studying in spore. thanks for meeting us up although u gals r having exams=) <3
Xmas trees and decos r everywhere, I am not a big fan of it though but yeah they r nice=)


We managed to go clubbbb! clubbers=D enjoyed very much cos all are close friends, can play like crazy!

Sheeling met us up too~ thanks for being youxin lah.


Spore trip Nov'09 SUCCESS (if I could join the whole trip, noone to blame for. )
OKAY LAH considered successful since we did shopping and had so much funnnn! YIPEEE yaya.

No comments: