Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Before leaving -part I-

Life has been packed even after assignments, and I'm exhausted, even after what you call 'relax' which is supposed to be 'relaxing'. you know what I meant.

Most of my closer frens would know that I'm probably leaving KL to Aussie next year (if everything goes smoothly). Just in case things go wrong halfway, I mite go back KL (who knows). CHOY.. touchwood lah.

Have got another conditional offer from another uni, so I'm stil holding the other. Gotta wait until end of December, hopefully mid Dec when my results is out.

So before leaving, we planned for trips, reunions.... everything we can do in such a short time!
For fun, we sacrifice our sleep hours, we pour full energy and play to the max! HEY it's the las time we can get together and enjoy in KL. Honestly, I love life in KL, in the way of 'entertainment', so there's too much temptations here, not a very good place to study but still I (and the others) managed to pass every semester! so.. SHUT UP. haha=D

alrite, after my spore trip, the next one was Pulau Ketam-ing, 'honeymoon' with wanyen. Just the two of us, we went by KTM all the way to Pelabuhan Klang, den using a speedboat to Pulau Ketam, takes around maybeh 1.5 hours? not too sure about the exact time. It was pretty relaxing to cycle around the village. ( the bicycle rental fee is RM5 for the WHOLE DAY).

Finally wanyen n I arrived at Pulau Ketam. Have been talking about it and failing to go earlier. At least we made it at last before leaving yeah=D YIPEEE!!


I also have something to complain about. I am freakin pissed when someone tipu my $. We ordered seafood and price was negotiated before the dishes r on the table, as in, we have ordered THIS seafood with THIS price, deal, but when payment is made, it's a different price, like around Rm 20 more. Then the guy gave stupid reasons. F-er.



Then it was yumcha session with Hoang, our Vietnamese friend, who is like a big brother to us.
Appreciate our friendship very much, and I hope I will still cyah someday. =D Take care yoh.


And another 'finally', after stayin in Sunway for two years, this is our first time to visit the ice rink. hahah. em, i gotta say, we need more practice! haha, mayb I will practice on roller blades on land more, den I can be more stable in skating. I can 'slide' but stil not stable enuf. wanyen LOVES skating don't ya? Thanks for accompanyin me to tryout this! know you feel very 'weiqu' haha=D

Last but not the least, thanks to wanyen. You have been a very very good friend/roommate/companion/'brother' BLAHHH to me. Get to know you even more (vice versa) and I really think you r a good person and I'm glad that I have the opportunity to spend time with you these two years. Thanks for tolerating all of my bad points and mafan-ness. HAIZ (sound like we r never gona meet). Please promise me to become girly like a princess in this 0.5 year's time. hahah! i will cyah soon in aussie=D

Okay lah, still thanks and I hope we will have more time to sampat in the future. WUHOO!

-pls be back for Part II-

No comments: