Tuesday, November 24, 2009

assignments i WILL miss you.

I am DONE with ALL the LOVELY assignments!
*slap myself, YEAH IT'S TRUE!

oh goshh. I can't believe two days of my spore trip were spent on assignments.
*slaps myself agen, it's my own fault lor. who to blame. haha

btw, I still managed to grab as much 'goods' (from shopping) as the others, or maybe MORE than them, HAHA! they r jealous on how fast I can shop, 'efficiently'.

5 dwarfs were there in spore instead of 7. missing outs r pawhui, vincent and louis=( ok. 8 dwarfs.

o yeah, jus bcos I've spent all my phone credits b4 I came back (spore line), I didn't manage to call louis yong n wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY! so here you go Louis=D
Wish you.... hmm. just stay the way you are. WAKAKA=D
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY! welcome to the 'TWENty' club. OLD MAN!

and jingyi too. wanted to celebrate ur bday at Clarke Quay and we ended up celebrating nothing ther hor. haha. aeroplane po. HAPPY birthday to you too=D hope your eyebrows will be more cantik each and every day. hahha.

ok. stop blah blah-ing, I'm gona post PHOTOSSSSS MUAHAHAHA. *to be edited.

No comments: