Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lost my phone!

FINALLY, again.
Nearly lost it last few times, but it still din't give up n came bk to me.
It has finally realized that I don't love it enough to let it stay with me any longer.
Pls don't find a new owner, I gues it's a HE, non-chinese. HAIZ
Hope you have a better life K550i, we had oni been together for 1yr 3mths.
And ruey hwa passed this phone to me from bru las yr's March, feel so sorry for not takin good care of it.

IF someone has taken it, CURSE YOU!
Can u at least gimme bk my Simcard?
I don think I can get all my contacts back. =(
Some ppl, we just exchanged contacts but not emails. HOW.

so please do email me - pigpeiyi@gmail.com or gimme ur number in msn if you happen to pass by here. haha=)
I ve 0 contacts now.

I am still putting some hope for tomorrow, who knows the steamboat place's boss will call me to retrieve it wohooo
n thanks to the kind boss, he even came bk to the steamboat place after it's closed, just to let us in to search for the phone.

THANKS Wanyen, Shenny, Abii, meimei n wanzhen,
esp those two OLDER ones, for helpin me to deal with this.
Had my line cut atm, gona get a new Simcard tomoro, with the same number, of course.=)

DAMNN.
好的来,坏的去
破财消灾
hopefully.
amitabha....

No comments: