Monday, June 15, 2009

can't believe it!

Stupid, I'm not asleep yet.
Guess what'm I doin here, weeping. =S after watching the competitions' videos on youtube.
I miss the time when we can sing together, just a PURE, innocent mind, havin this interest to sing.
It's been long, and it's just gona be a memory.

btw, I hate looking at myself in the videos,
like I gotta see myself even clearer, not only how I looked, but the way I talked, I smiled, responded, laughed. GOSHHH. I can understand why some people dislike me without any specific reasons. SHEEESH. irritating!
and obviously, I need to improve A LOT on my stage performance, to be more natural and vocal skills to remain stable throughout the whole song.

And, I didn't fail to embarrass myself in EVERY preliminary rounds,
okay, last round I did mistakes agen, bridge part. and after being selected out to PK agen, I tripped after singing, PAISEHHHHH ah=S
Thanks for eliminating me to stop me from embarrassing myself, seriously!

and ppl.
I miss you guys.

No comments: