Saturday, June 20, 2009

recently...

Earlier on, it was meimei+bii+shenny's visit,
and thanks to them, I get 6 or 7 days off from work WOHOO

Had lots of fun, but it'd have been more fun if wanyen is with us all along, cos she's siaochabo
blame her assignments. They are awaiting, nex sem here I come yoh. (u think I'm reli happy ah haiz)

Basically we did shopping (mostly), to KL, to sunway pyramid, one-u curve ikano, and even pasar malam!
Also, bcos of this, goin around here and there, I ate a lot and c my big flabby tummy. perut buncit sudah. haha


Then one day before they went off, shumu invited us over to have lunch and she cooked a lot like it was a house warming or something, guess she's really tired. but thanks, we were fed like a pig. haha
Okay, the pic below is a diff day, jus dat I wore the same top. HAHA

jus last night, it was my first day singing in cafe and i suckkKK! haha
my problem n the well-known-not-very-good sound system in Station One, Taipan.
Well, thanks to Kenji for giving me this opportunity to do something I like, while earning some extra $ WOHOO

and thanks these hiaopos for accompanyin me there on my first day of singing in the cafe.

I will practice more to be more stable in my vocal performance. Don wana get fired after a few times haha=)

O yeah, the guy playin keyboard is Jonathan, n guitarist Jimmy.
were okay, at least they din't ignore me. haha=D

So, if I'm not gona get fired, I will be at Station One, Taipan every Fri nite.

THANKS agen ppl. wanyen wanzhen voon wendy n diana.

1 comment:

shenny said...

goodluck eyhs chabo in ur singing thing in the cafe.. ;)

and thanks to you la for the trip..without uu and wanyen cracking up jokes at all time, i think my trip wont be so fun, enjoyable and unforgettable. hahahahaha!

anyways, wut is that burung adik tua's bloggie address ah, i duno how to find in ur bloggie links. hahaha=p