Friday, May 29, 2009

At work

Yesterday was the best day of all,
wanyen came n accompanied me,
guess her 'cuteness' brought customers in,
there were more sales than usual, a lot more.
And two of us earned around 800 dat afternun, first time mann!
So it does make a difference when you really kehpoh more to the customers, IF they do respond.
Some are really no-limau, cos they just ignore you when u said 'Hi', or talk to them. M D.

So once again, I'm rotting, not so many customers until now,
sold off two items though, more to come!
Gona leave at around 4+, going studio again tonight.
Watched semi-final one on wed nite,
it's still the same old show as usual.

It actually aches a bit to sit down the stage and watch them singing on stage,
cos inside the heart, I know there's no more chance to stand on that stage and sing again,
it's over.
Looking at their new hairstyles and clothes chosen by stylist,
it's really hmm... I WANT IT TOO! but haiz. Who to blame. blame myself for not being good enough. haizzzzz.
Just that sudden thought in my mind, when looking at them.
Gona go watch tonight agen,
I WANT MY GIRLS TO WIN!!!!
MUACKS. jia you.

No comments: