Saturday, May 30, 2009

comments pls?

For those who watched ASQ Preliminary rounds on Channel 311,
(or maybe a while later, the videos will be uploaded in Youtube)

I would like to see comments from you guys for my performance for Prelim 1, Prelim 2, Prelim 3 (which is gona be shown tonight), and Revival Match which is to be shown two weeks later.

U guys can drop comments here: SPY's group in fb, or discussion board

Due to the lack of experiences in singing competitions, I'm told to listen to more comments (goods or bads) in order to make improvements. I can accept criticisms cos I ve ord briefly know what are my weaknesses, it's pretty obvious though. HAHA=)

It's really alright to just tell whatever you wana say, I'm ready for any comments/ opinions from y'al. And if you prefer to stay anonymous, u can, no prob for that.

So, Please spread the words and I will greatly appreciate it if you guys could help me with this=)

THANKS!

<3
SPY

No comments: