Sunday, October 5, 2008

Music

AH,
I'm so lost, in music.
Types of music? dono.
R&B? Rock? Blues? Folk music? Jazz? Classical? AH.

I only know how to simply hum, or shout, not really singing in a correct way.
How to interpret it correctly? Different people give different opinion,
what's the way to impress the judges?
After watching those tv shows on singing contests,
I get even more confused,
cos when you think she/he's so good, the judges said they sucks,
and when you say the contestant was not good, they said they have the potential.
That's y it's called ART,
ther's no specific limitations to perfection or excellence,
different ppl looks from different angles.
dat's y it's complicated to find an answer to my doubt.
Or anyone of you have an answer for me? you are welcome to=)

Perhaps I'm not born to be good in music.
Piano, I've learned for 6 yrs,
Grade 7 in practical,
try n ask me to play a song for you,
I can't.
I feel so sorry for my piano tcher and my parents.
HAI.
That's cos in the beginning, practice wasn't made enough.
basics are not properly trained, hence sight reading is poor,
den I dono how to play well without practice.
practice always freak me out cos I need a longer time than usual,
have not touched my piano for two years.
bet I've totally forgotten the touch on the keyboard. Memory lost.

HAHA. one day, when I'm free to/ interested to, I will.

My full-of-dust piano, wait for me.
I don't wana waste those 6 yrs just like this,
YOUTH~wasted. HAHA.
One day, maybe I can sing while playing the piano, all by myself.
This could be considered one of my dreams.


Okay, I should stop talking about DREAMS. but ASSIGNMENTS.
AH AH AH AH Ah ah aHHHHHHHHh
lemme die.
CHOY. (so auntie-like) haha.

No comments: