Sunday, October 5, 2008

Holidays- Sep/Oct

Finally went to Empire, with a friend.
Have been nagging to go since last year,
that's a very nice place to paktoh. rite ewen? =P (BIG P)

I stil can't concentrate doing my assignments yet....
lemme finish with these first. haha
Photos taken.

So holiday-like, the trees n the environment.
This is taken in Mariott Hotel in Miri.
Yeah I know it's not taken from a good angle, HAA
What I've been doing a lot was to give this lil baby sis of mine make-up 'tutor'
HAHA, not really lar.
Just 'colouring' on her face only, which is fun enough! haha=S
And SNOWHOUSE, Gadong.
GADONG GADONG N GADONG.
Still can't drive yet.
So I've to stay at the same area most of the time,
if not, then have to thank Louis Yong Hock Lin.
For driving us here and there without complaining. =)
Thanks.
Started with Empire, Ends with Empire.
Empire-- the nicest place in Brunei. other than my home sweet home.

Google it or check it out anywher elses for 'Empire Hotel, Brunei'
Worth a visit. hehe

=D

No comments: