Friday, October 3, 2008

back for good.

back? back?
I'm always confused, back to or back from.
ok this's random.

Anyways, fyi, I'm back to KL,
using MAS for the very first time to KL for studies (normally it's Airasia, which is good enough+ reasonable/ cheap tickets), excluding those times for vacations.
However, my ticket wasn't as cheap as the others,
not much comments on the inflight or ground services etc,
only that you can actually exercise ur feet more in KLIA than in LCCT,
and the stewardess are much more polite.
But who cares, it's money which matters, BUDGET! haha.=S
o damn, i regretted saying this. cos i sound so conscious bt $

Brunei is always the greatest home for me. Love my mom+dad+siss+cats.
Leaving those friends whom I am most familiar and closest with is =(
Hanging out with em brought all those high school memories back to my mind,
talking about them over and over again never bored anyone.
Ah. how I wish we could stay together all the time~
This is then something impossible.


Moving on... to my life in KL again.
Hope 'my ship' will sail smoothly from now on. HAHA.

After three months, we can gather together n cnue on our stories again.
cyah darlings.



DO ASSIGNMENTS AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: