Wednesday, July 16, 2008

sucks

Was reading through others' blogs.
I really feel so useless seeing ppl who can write in very good english.
Brought up in a chinese environment,
I din expect myself to be as good as them,
But, undeniably, I still tend to feel so lousy and lack of confidence in front of them.
Even when I have to just simply communicate or have some random conversations with those who are so eloquent, and fluent in english, I'll immediately shiver like a mouse.
I'm not being humble here, it's so so true.

As I've said,
Ever since I've came to KL,
my confidence level dropped dropped n dropped.
You would say
Malaysia only MAH, ppl der don speak good english also.
NOPe, ur wrong,
perhaps u won't know it until you meet'em.
HAHA.
Even last yr in Taylors main campus,
there were already large numbers of very good speakers and writers.
But I guess I'm getting use to it SLOWLY,
at least it's better than last year.
I talked so little last year,
especially in Psychology class, whereby everyone speaks english.
The lecturer even thought I'm a very quiet girl,
imagine how quiet was I.

Sheeling and Rebecca,
-english pros, perhaps almost the same level as the others in english/ international skuls have been encouraging me to speak more frequently so that I can improve and feel less intimidated.
Thanks huns.=)

Hopefully I can get better overtime, slowly.
My sis is able to do it, why can't I?
She's been improving a lot,
We r brought up in the same environment,
so I can learn so much from her too.

=) =)
cheer up spy. HAHA
y m i being so emo...

No comments: