Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brunei, a small place

Realized some of the ppl around me get proud of themselves SO EASILY.
wow. it's time for them to step outside from Brunei and see how the other parts of the world is like.
I used to be quite good in some areas in Brunei,
but ever since I went to KL, there are just SO MANY ppl who r actually better than u.
in singing, yes, SO MANY,
in drawing, i'm no longer SO good as I was in secondary school, cos ppl use computer softwares now, less hand-drawing.
in chinese, sorry it's not that important and is less frequently used there.
in dancing, I've forgotten how to dance. now ppl r more into modern dance in which i'm not good at.
in speaking, it's more english based. so i can't really express my ideas fully anymore, and it's less fluent too=(
in socializing, a new environment, I have to adapt to it. Have less friends here compared to brunei. In this small place, it's just so easy to meet ppl u know anywhere.
in performing, in secondary school, teachers are complaining that they wanted to puke whenever they c me on stage AGAIN n AGAIN. now, it's a new college for me, ppl dono me well, they won't come and ask me to perform, I MYSELF have to go to auditions, and the chance of getting chosen is not that big, as maybe i'm not so much better than others, n i ve not much friends in the committee.
靠关系,it's like this EVERYWHERE.

So yup.
here ends this topic agen.
I'm too bored that loads of ideas flowed into my mind. haha...

No comments: