Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Siasoy

haha.
Have been a 'siasoy' person since i was born.
My elder sis asked me not to go out to siasoy myself.=S
cos I never ever NOT do embarrassing stuffs.
My friends n family r ashamed of me, no matter any where, any time.
but they still love the way i m, i guess? (pls say yes!)haha.
although sometimes they might somehow feel a lil... SIASOY-ed of me.
HAHAHAHAHHA

My close friends here are all siasoy ppl too.
Think of sheeling, rueyhwa....etc, so many of them,
yanyee, ewen, wanyen, jeffrey......so many siasoy ppl.
other friends not mentioned, u should feel happy about it.
don forget, we r talking about siasoy-ness here.
they influenced me! not my fault.
姓赖. hahah

I can't exactly tell HOW siasoy is it.
so.
here ends the topic.
ok, if i were to write this as an essay, i ll fail.
but it's not. so who cares? hahahahaa

No comments: