Sunday, March 23, 2008

Something is going so weird recently.
Flabbergasted ~(thanks to weihong for reminding me about this word)
I can't tell you what ve happened here recently.
cos... u will laugh ur hearts out~
so..yeah, ask me personally if u wan to noe about it.

Went to Damansara for dinner with Wan, one of my coursemates.
Sijia and Wanyen accompanied me for that dinner, thanks=)
cos we actually go everywher together, so i brought them along too.

Had so much fun talking,
just PLAIN talking.
enjoyed the nite.
and Wan is DAMN GOOD IN SINGING!!
OMG,
n he introduced some malay songs,
reli GREAT ones.
n ther'r some secrets not to be revealed about....
and..
and..
and..
so many ANDS.
and Wan's indian+malay fren,
he has been staying in Japan for 3 yrs!
n he was saying Japan has many plastic girls, yet they r undeniably pretty.
blahh....too much to be mentioned here.
O yeah...the food ther is nice.
and Thanks Wan for bringing us out tonite=)

supper supper===FAT FAT FAT,
SAY NO TO SUPPER!

haaa....
don wan to b fat like a pig.
altho my email is pigpeiyi@hotmail.com lar.
but den hor..
SORRy i noe it's nt funny.

Feel not like slapping me....

YET?
SLAP US NOW!


bah.BIAI~ (BIAI=BYE)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.