Friday, March 21, 2008

crapz



Hi, I m peiyi's new 'sex toy' given by the SUKMA swimmer weihong.
(sorry for being rude, HAHAs)
not the one in Brunei,
this is from Miri.
HAHAs=)


HIIIIiiiii~


These are the food which I had for that dinner I mentioned earlier.
With Jason one.
haa..
the food are all prepared by culinary arts students? served by hospitality studz
show u al d picx.

Funny enuf,
I forgot to take the photo of the main course.
PAIseh.


AND,
we went Genting on Thurs,
as it's a public hols.
spent RM59 for an all-park ticket.
Snow World was real FUN!
yeah, we ended up like we had a bath in it.
Thanks to Geoffrey for throwing all the ice on our face.
and Kent, for using the ice as 'shampoo' for me.
THANK YOU, sincerely~ HAHA

bah, MOney spent, BUT we had fun, and bullied one another(knew one another more)
so i guess it was worth it=)

No comments: