Sunday, April 6, 2008

relieved

Finally ther s no assignments due this coming week.
PHEW.
the past weeks have been torturing me to death.
Assignments due, despite having fun with my sis and ruey hwa.
Feel so guilty for not accompanying them for two days,
one of the days we had to rush on our assignment,
the other day, it's a secret, yet to be revealed.
AND,
special thanks to weihong for taking over our 'responsibility' as a tour guide.
THANKS A LOT!
wanyen and I greatly appreciate ur help, SINCERELY.
the pics will be post when i got them al.
now stil not complete,
so, stil don feel like uploading yet.

stayed overnight at SS15 last nite.
with ewen n yanyee.
kinda enjoyed it.
u noe.. the feeling of 'reunion'.
haha.
cos we were staying together in a room last year.
so it's like it was our first night 'sleeping together' AGAIN.
but... I fell asleep kinda early tho.
cos... I am exhausted!
blame the assignments.
and blame myself for doing things last minute. STILL.
and....
KAMPAI is nice.
haa..

bah, til here.
I ve no idea wat to write.
cos it's reli late now.
3.40am. i need to sleep/ play soon.
ahaa..
bye~

No comments: