Wednesday, March 12, 2008

lousiness

I can sense a great pressure pressing me down and down.
MY heart, dat's.
sinking n sinking deeper into a hollow...
When will it be coming back again.

I hate speaking in front of so many ppl,
esp english.
all words tangled up,
sentence structure wrongly arranged,
RAT,
i don wana b a rat ANYMORE!
wats wrong with me?!
HATE HATE HATE

i hate to disappoint ppl,
for whole 2 hours i prepared that sheet of paper wif info,
and up i went as if i hav done nothing,
din even noe wher the point i ve written is.
DAMN.
y couldn't I cool down a bit?

more understanding of the points,
more reading,
increase of confidence,
I need u ALL~

PLS.

ps.thanks chyi for d consolation n encouragement.

1 comment:

chamber jo said...

hey there. u did well in today's tutorial.=D dnt worry so much. =)
p/s: i have stage fright too, but managed to get over it after i enrolled in foundation in comm.

sin =)