Thursday, March 13, 2008

notification

F.Y.I (for your information)
I ll be going back to Bru from 22june until end of july.
(for those who wana noe)

And also,
I will be having a mid term break (do u cal it this way?) from 2 may and it lasts for 2 wks.
guess i m going back as well.
haven bought the ticket tho,
whereas I ve already bought the june ticket,
RM165 return eh!!!
CHEAP dao si.
yea,
u can see from the 'stresses' & 'breaks' i ve got,
i can say this course is not-dat-relaxing as expected during the 'process'
BUT
it do give us enough time to get our 'energy' fully-charged back at last.
hah

today ended class early, at 10am, after the super-fun tutorial by Natasha.
the 'CLEO' lecturer.
haha.
tend to feel more relaxed today.
nah, i change easily.
so don bother about me.=)
but stil,
thanks for all the consolations given by my dear frens n sis.
LOVE YOU ALL!!

Last but not least,
i wana drink milo. =) HAHA.

No comments: