Saturday, March 8, 2008

Doin great

Today is election day,
gov thing,
nothing to do with me yet cos i m not yet 21,
n i don needa contribute in voting to someone elses.
haha!

Yesterday was quite a fully-planned-of-activities day.
Woke up, then rushed to SS15 ( the place where I stayed in last yr)
and joined yanyee ewen szeyee dey al in Neway,
kinda 'celebrating' szeyee's and another fren's -xiaoyun, belated bday.
sang for about 4+hrs,
and rushed back to TCPJ after dat for a dinner held by Hospitality and Culinary Arts students.
My new friend invited me there,
and I truly appreciate it,
cos it's actually only for 4 persons each table.

THANKS JASON[nah i mentioned ur name in my blog already=) ]


after the dinner, we went to MCD for supper.
OH no...i m gona grow fat agen.

Knew lots of 'stories' happened in the 'class' last yr,
n yeah, dats cool
cos I ve know each of them better,
like at least ve a basic idea of how they actually are.
cos most of their stories are form of compliments for'em.
so yeah...i guess they r mostly nice ppl=)
HAPPY HAPPY

Then monday we got another gathering.
steamboat.
so...how i m gona slim down like this?!
but it's just the starting of uni rite now,
we need to gather more n kepoh so that we can know each other wel,
i mean this is an important step for the beginning.

1 comment:

RueyHwa said...

alasan lar !! jian fei ahh !! haha..