Friday, February 29, 2008

First Day of Orientation

wait, wait..
let me start with this.
I miss my annoying sis.
Just remembered that she has gone back to NZ.
Forgot to call her again after the phone was engaged when I once attemped to call and talk to her before she goes back.

The Orientation today was just carried out in a super-boring way.
Luckily Wanyen and Wendy is there to kehpoh with me,
talked kinda a lot with Wendy ( the girl born in 1988, a yr older than me, from St Andrews)
She's a nice and friendly gal though, fyi.
haha=)

OKay, firstly,
we went in the Annexe (some where like Multi Purpose Hall),
and signed on a paper, something for attendance i suppose.
After making the school fees' payment,
we would be given Taylors' bag and T shirt,
and guess what?! the taylors T shirt for this yr is much more better looking than last yrs'.
Last yr's was grey in color, looked like floor mat,
and yeah my housemate used that as a floor mat.
and this yr's is black in color!
and the cutting is reli considered BETTER.

Okay, The Orientation,
we skipped it halfway,
went to have breakfast at mamak.
then went back again.
met wanyen's group of frens too,
from last yr's foundation of communication.
Hing, Ling, another 'Ling', another tall girl....n etc.
Most of them have their own groups already,
since they ve started the course last yr.

O yeah,
my photo on the student ID this yr would be a little better.
cos at least I did make up,
not like last yr,
super ugly and geli.
although this yr's is not super-pretty la.
at least- BETTER.
we human wants everything to be better over time one mah.
gona admit it.

The whole orientation should end at 5.
but we escaped from the afternoon session thing.
There should have been a 'Art and Science of Problem Solving' talk.
Din't know how did it go,
cos most of my 'friends'( ppl I ve known) din go too.

Tomoro will be orientation day 2,
it will be inlucding some library briefing, some talks, international students briefing and Team Building.
Yeah- TEAM BUILDING.
SOunds interesting to me,
but not to some ppl, maybe.
I have never joined any,
but I heard that it's to get to know more friends,
mix around and have fun.
so yeah..
why not?
it's from 2-5pm tomoro.
hopefully it will be an interesting one.

Went to Sunway Pyramid at night.
Met Chiew Ying and yamcha at Halo Cafe,
the singers there are good.
esp for tonight=)
and super friendly too.
God,
we even 'told the truth' to them in the conversation.
We told him we don really ADORE 'the pride of Brunei',
if u noe who m i referring to.
HAHass..

BAH. until here.
I miss Brunei
I miss my K1 frens who ve went to Aussieland.
I miss my family of course,
and I miss Milo Peng.
misses so much things that I could only forget them by.,......
SHOPPING. haha. WULIAO.
still can play play for this weekened cos skul has not yet started actually.
This comin Monday. ther ll be lectures i guess.

LUCK LUCk.

No comments: