Saturday, March 1, 2008

Unhappy

AbaH, I m not happy.
Cos din take any photos recently,
cannot upload photos then not happy lor.
=S
I ll buy my rechargeable batteries tomoro,
then i can take many many photos liao.
feel so primary to write like this.
HAHas.

Okay, Orientation day 2,
i went to the Team Building part,
BORING.
and the conductor is kinda... hmm, dono how to use an appropriate word to describe him.
SUAN le.
in short, he's kinda LAME,
maybe even worse than that.
cos he asked me stupid questions suddenly,
when the others are doing other stuffs.

I was wearing a necklace with a horse,
then he asked something like is that bcos I m born in the horse yr, NOPE.
den, does it bring u good luck, NOPE.
y do u wear it? EM, IT's JUST AN ACCESSORY?
BLAHhhh....so freaking WULIAO lar him.


We played 'balls snatching', 'puzzle', 'going thru hollahoop', 'traffic jam'....
I sneaked out at the 'hollahoop' thingy cos ppl have to carry u in the air and support u thru the hollahoop, NO WAY! I am so super fat how d the girls carry me?!
maybe the guys would help too,
don wan my FAT ass to be touched by so many hands from diff ppl.
haha...

Went Sunway Pyramid again,
planned to watch Jumper,
but, we turned out singing in Redbox and had our dinner ther too.
Realised I have been enjoying life again eversince i m back here.
Play/ Enjoy= Wasting money.
but wat to do,
it's super boring to stay at home these few days,
nothing to do,
timetable given but we r not told which group r we in yet...
so I dono what I could start with dat.

Guess we will start focusing in studies starting this coming week as lectures will oni start at that time.

Wanyen is always tired and sleepy recently,
turned quiet (which is actually good, less noise pollution tho HAHAsss)
however, she still got her crazy moments.
SOT SOT one la her.


BAH till here,
i go sleep liao
nites=)

Take care pps

No comments: