Thursday, February 28, 2008

New 'house'

Moved in to Mentari Court,
a place well-known for 'mix'.
mix of races, mix of cultures and everything.
and it's an area which is 'rich' of crimes too, esp robbery.
Well, what I could ve said is that,
I have no choice but to live here,
for the sake of convenience to go to uni & transportation.

What I have described above was referring to the situation DOWNSTAIRS,
dat's NOT my unit/room/floor.
cos I feel safe when i reach this floor.
(as I ve described in my last post)
and WOW, the view here is awesome.
but this room is just for temporary stay (one mth).
nex month we ll b moving to another room of a diff unit but same floor.
a nicer/ much comfortable room yet smaller and with a less-beautiful view.
dats okay anyways.



Also,
Uncle James (house owner) introduced us to some residents on the 17th floor, one guy from Bandung, some guys from Malaysia and two gals from Brunei- St andrews girls and a Filipino girl.)


In short,
What I have done for today is...
pack... waiting for the stupid lift... push the trolley full of boxes on it...
Arghhhhhh...so tiring.
HAte moving houses.
Luckily the house owner is kind enough to help us.
He drove Wanyen's stuffs from Ridzuan to Mentari,
and Yiqian, still as nice as before,
drove mine from her house to Mentari,
she accompanied us from about 2pm+ until bt 9pm,
lucky to have her around,
o else things would not ve been done or completed so easily.
thanks a lot eqian.
thanks for being willing to spend ur time, petrol and many more helping us.
ur such an angel HAHs,
sorry I 'paimapi' too much.

Talking about lifts,
I can immediately get on fire,
WALAO eh,
two lifts for 17 floors' residents?!
and I am staying at the highest floor agen,
waited soOOOOO long for the lift to come,
going down and going up,
both need PATIENCE.
ok, gud also,
train myself.

Gona officially stay with wanyen, a reli close fren i ve known since Kindi3,
gona bully her, and she's gona bully me back too.
HAIz.
hopefully life would be good as we wished.
and our lifestyle (most referred to laziness) would be improved even more.


Both of us are kinda sick.
GET WELL SOON- to spy and mok.


Gona sleep soon.
can't afford to stay up late and sleep like a pig tomoro am.
noone to rely on anymore- (i was referring to human alarm clock)
wanyen is kinda piggie too, but at least she's better than me.

o yeah, met yanyee szeyee ewen, vincent and lihua yesterday,
yamcha and kehpoh-ed.

Btw,
hope uni life will be all well and smooth.
Wish me luck.

No comments: