Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bruuuu

Out online-ing again.

Started to recall the time in NZ,
it's so expensive to online! NZ$2 for 20 min, wth?!
In bru, everything jst goes so smooth and well,
online? go to a cafe or somewher else,
simply order d cheapest drink and ur allowed to sit there for the amount of time u desire.
we r cheap ppl~ haha!!

Have been meeting some close friends here,
but life seems to get bored after all.
cos most of my friends here are having classes (A levels),
and only Rebecca, Pawhui...just a few of them are in same situation as me- growing mushroom at home when ther's no outings. haha!

Planned to have a gathering again,
like..maybe a beach party or watsoever?
or...hmm....Karaoke?!!!!! hmm..i ve a 'siaochabo' at home accompanying me tho. HAHA.
AND.....she SPOILED one of my mic cos she shouted too loudly into it!
nvm, she ll buy me a new one. haaa..
kinda happy to see my younger sis more interested in singing nowadays.
Before, she never wana sing with me (using a mic),
totally different now, I'm happy ther's someone to 'snatch' the mic from my hand.
Still, anyone? any karaoke gathering o etc?
I admit i m desperate to sing togetha with friends, not alone.
i wana sing with friends.
I once told my friends that I'd never sing alone at home.
Now, I do,
and I think it's insane.
But...I ve no choice! My elder sis is sometimes out (lucky for me, or else all my mics'd be condemned). and my younger sis is at school/ tuitions.
This is the thing I ll do when I m alone at home la,
but last few days I didn't really stay at home,
starting on yesterday I suppose, I stayed at home 'guai-guaily'. haha

Kinda tired of going out too much.
but, I m just dat type-of person,
u want me to stay at home EVERYDAY?
No way to it.
I ll die immediately~ haha!

Ok... everything is lack of updates recently.
Gona upload some photos when i m free.

No comments: