Monday, January 14, 2008

swim swim swim

yeah, i swam from Bru - Miri.
hehhh..
It has been a long time since I last stayed overnight in Miri,
as we normally just take a one-day trip.

My dad went to look for someone in a kampung,
and we were kinda excited when we reached the place,
beautiful beach, kampung-kampung area... feels comfortable though.

My mom is a super-model.

Just get bored and attempted to pull the pipe off the thick thick sand.
nice le my drawing? I m LIHAI, don care, praise me! HAHA
HAh... this is the interesting part for the trip to miri.
海螺- let u think of? yeap, ur right, 驻唱餐厅。 but i'm not the singer there, i'm just one of its customers who wanted to see see what's inside there (Miri Branch), cos never seen before mah.

Then the boss recognised me ( cos i m popular mah), then he asked me up the stage and join the singing competition, then i got champion. SART le.

( All of the above are not true) HAHAA....

The real story is-
My younger sis n I has been waiting so long to go in this restaurant, cos it's the first zhuchang restaurant opened in Miri i suppose, and it's one of the more popular ones la, so we r more interested. I m there to c the differences of it compared to the KL's one.

So.. in the afternoon I went in, and asked what time will the singers perform that night, the boss then came out and told me ther's some stuff of function going on hence those singers will perform a bit late. later on, he asked 'U wana join that singing competition?', Shocked, I said 'NO', insistingly. Still, kinda interested of what's gona go on. At night I went and c, and ....cheh..it's just a game. a singing type-of game, organised by I-fm, and one of the DJ is there, how lucky am I to meet tis kinda function going on?! haha, so beyond the encouragement of my sis, i go and play. At last, a middle-aged man won the game. I'm kinda glad hearing someone judging me, and peiying( the DJ) is kinda professional in judging too, she told me I din't manage to sing the song with climax for the chorus, but overall she said 还不错,加油. and chyimei and xinyi ( my sisters) were supporting me like hell, shouted like hell till the judges said this to me, " 你人气很不错哦’, most of the 欢呼声 from TWO of them, they don need mic anyways.
The song I ve chosen is 孙燕姿's 我也很像他 this is chosen in a rush, and i regretted so much for choosing this song, cos this is actually not the song i m that familiar of. so at last it turned out for me looking at the tv screen for the lyrics for the verse and pre-chorus, only can memorise the chorus part. HAHAHAHHAaa......feel like laughing at myself.,

Still glad for my courage to join this last-min type of singing performance, although I din't perform my best, but I'm sure I ve learned something new from this experience. At least, I know from now on, I have to at least keep some songs in my 'pocket' to be ready when this kinda thing happens again. and make sure that I shouldn't choose thing kinda FLAT song for competition again. haha.



Awww......talking about this, my younger sis ll be crying her heart out agen. This is my four-yrs old half-persian cat. My sis has been taking care of him for 4 yrs, she fed him, bathed him.... and now, ther's no more chance for her to do anything for him. (sounds like couple huh?). erm.

He died in the morning of 11-01-2008, peacefully.
anyways, we ll always miss this DANDAN of us, as we ve always loving him so much.*sobbb...

This is the last photo taken.


No comments: