Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Fuuunnn...

My phone!
my housemate-'laiwah's phone has jus DIED last few days,
n now it's my turn..

After SMS-ing Belinda, I changed my digi card to Maxis simcard,
switched on..
'ehh..nothing on the screen except a 'piece' of white light'
take the batt out, try agen..
maybe no batt eh(actually it's impossible, jus charged it las nite)
charge it..
nothing happened too..

Arghhh!
Pls la, phone dar dar...
although I din treat u DAT good,
but at least I treat u Okay..
I even put Tigger n another 'phone-chain'(not sure how it's called, got the idea from keychain.HAHA=D)bought from Korea eh?(from 3ee)
I wiped the screen whenever it gets dirty..
I even recharge the batt whenever ur in low batt..

I need u..
to retrieve my phone numbers in it
I trusted u so much dats y I saved all the numbers in u,
how could u treat me like this?
I had never put u into 'swimming pool'(ref: ewen) b4 eh..
I need my alarm clock to annoy my roommates every morning!
I wan my saved messages! THOSE R mY memorable stuffs!

ARghhhh!! pls recover soon~
muackx <3

No comments: