Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Over the weekend..

Went to Redbox,
It has been a long time I haven t went there already...
everytime planned to go, never jadi one..
then finally,
we managed to go,
we refers to FOUR of us..
yeah~ JUST four, but we enjoyed much though,
esp me..
I enjoyed every moment in the 'room'
haha=D
I jus cant help sing non-stop,
waiyen enjoyed too,
she's so INTO the song when she sang,
yiiwen sang her heart out too.=D
while for wanyen,
as usual,
she din REALLy dare to sing,
but then she improved liao,
cos she did sing some solo part~
HEHE=D
This time I got some new 'achievement'
i did reach the note of 'Oh my GOD'
maybe u don understand wat i meant,
but it's ok
as long as i understand it~
jus wana 'record' it down here.....

~Waiyen n ewen~

Redbox-after renovation...the room s in cool black..forgot how it was b4 the change~
The door
Outside...(looks nicer actually..)-blame my camera
the screen..

Buh, end here first..
ll upload some "nice nice nice" photos l8r
----here they are!---(stick 'lack' of some...)
This is the nice drawings on the wall of The Curve(some area)
And..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As there was roadshow n workshop of Clinique today in our college, we managed to get some free gifts
when we got back home, yanyee n ewen first tried out the mascara....
Em..not bad..
then yanyee started FA-HIAO-ing n asked me for my eyeliner..
she said she wana try applyin it..
AFter dat....
we turned out like this...

HI...WO SHI MEI NV(I M GORGEOUS!)

MUACKZZZ!!! kiss us?

actually ewen is cuter, ve to convince her to 'allow' me to upload her photo..=D

No comments: