Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Short of time

Yea, I don ve enough time to do everything~
-I wanted to prepare well for my exams, but I couldn't(reason: last minute)

-I thought of making some DIY cards for friend's and cousin's bday, but I'm a bit tired when thinking of that. ( needs loads of time n 'brain' to do that)

-I hoped I could revise the topics of every subject before the holidays, but now I m left with only 10 days.
-I wanted to please my lecturers by going to class on time everyday but I m short of time to have enough sleep
-I didn't not have enough time to think properly before doing anything that's why I tend to do mistakes without my own knowledge. (Eg: leaving comment for other's wifout thinking thoroughly today...was trying to JOKE, but the tone was wrong, so sad~)
-I wanted to call my parents during nite time but I wasn't at home( plus I dint bring my phone), therefore I didn't manage to call back earlier.
-I went Sunway Pyramid(main purpose: to exchange my shorts), but I totally forgot about it until I reached the destination! KEkkk....(din ve time to go back n take it agen-wastage of time) -I didn't have enough time to make everything perfectly done- skul works, proposals, reports....etc! -The time I m spending right now is wasted in complaints. I could use it to take a longer rest, or improve myself in some other things rather than BLOGGing~ But I enjoyed it pretty much though~
BUH, ENOUGH of the complaints... sometimes I just feel I really have the surname LAI(姓赖)- I tend to blame anything(someone-something) JUST to find excuses to forgive myself for my wrong-doings..WATS WRONG WITH ME?!
Anyways...
Phew... I ll try to think more about it.. IMPROVE!!!! I need improvements in many things! I VE TO WORK really REALLY HARD..EXTRA HARD!!
Buh...photos....(brain gona burst soon..---AS IF~)
*sounds I m really stressed up, but NOT REALLY, sometimes, I just get too emotional and 'expressive'*
Just edited this photo...haha=D I dint noe how to make myself into TWO, I took this photo in a mirror..=D(lousy)
Last week, WE went for steamboat..

Sunway Pyramid has NICE toilets.
Steamboat day---Rabbit family--
Some of the things I bought..

This GUY was found in a newly opened shoes shop in Mid Valley
We cooked at home
Compared to Kim Gary's set meal, of course we r...(u noe), but at least the food we cooked are still EDIBLE~
Yanyee is owes unwilling to take photos with me, she HATES me(maybe)
YEAH!! I turned at least 3 yrs younger! Looked like a child here right?
haa..dats y I lurve this pic,it made a 18-years-old 'adult' feel YOUNGER~





1 comment:

chyi said...

Urm,
Seriously. U can do all this if u learn organising ur stuff.
For example, keep a journal
and make a list of stuff u have to do the next day. A priority list.

I know its a bit hard to follow every single bits of details at times.
especially when u jus started this journal keeping habit.
the thing is, start doing it.
u be more organised as times goes by.. especially if u keep a journal, u actually think before u do anyting in particular. Thats mean when ur really executing or doing the thing.. u have think 'twice'
GET IT?

eventually, u will get on track
and slowly be more responsible as well.
keep a journal thats easily recognisable. i really cannot tahan all ur tiny handwritings or maybe.. those with winnie the pooh stuff.

Or buy a PDA.
i wan one.
getting so disorganised lately