Thursday, July 19, 2007

guiltiness

What ve i done for these few months?
I admit I ve neglected my family while having fun here in KL,
I havent called back since April n this just saddened my mom,
she dint tell me,
I was(luckily) informed by my two beloved sisters,
Blame myself for being so ignorant al the times,
never focus on anything,
everyday think of more ways to have fun, to relax...
HOW COULD I forget about my parents?
Actually I did think of them,
but I din't call back,
I m not giving any reasons for this,
cos I'd feel more guilty if I do so.
However, felt so sorry.
So, I decided to buy a new Digi number just to call back Brunei(as it's only RM0.18 per min)
compared to my stupid Maxis(which is RM2.5+ per min), it's ways cheaper~
I MUST CALL BACK! whenever I think of my mami n papa~
I don wana be such an useless daughter~
as I really din meant to b one=(


No comments: