Thursday, July 19, 2007

wat kinda mood s this?=(

After realising what I ve done were actually inappropriate,
guiltiness in me increased even more when I looked at the photos taken when having fun shopping in the weekends and my mom was there at home missing her daughters who are not at her side.SIgh~




I miss my mom's cook~(although those in restaurants r yummy too, but still ther's a lack of love in the food)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


One of yanyee's bday present bought, we haven't prepare the others...
gona plan properly mah, buy presents which she could really get used of.
She has been wanting a cap for ages.
then NAH, der's one for her(she chose by herself 1)

When we get home, we got vain agen...
camwhoreD a lot, but not gona show u al!! too embarrassing=S

My newly bought(weeks ago actually)wana take a shot too~ KEPO-kiaThis is the bday card I made for Yanyee( in about 2 hrs, wif the help of lihua n shitu cutting some of the golden dog shapes in the second pic shown)
Ehseh, she should be happy eh,
I have not made any card for anyone for a very long time...
so she's considered very lucky.
Actually I didn't know what else could contribute other than Belanja-ing her a dinner, buying her a present, a cake, n...yeah, maybe with a DIY card(so that she could feel our sincerity)
And, yeah, I can see she's touched...
From the fact that she was so nervous when she tot the card was left in the restaurant( I kept it cos I knew she'd forget to take it)

FRONT
description-milk bottle*purpose*=she has BIG *****, so milk bottle represents something related to her
BACK

description:She loves dogs, so I searched through the internet and found some pic of dogs, initially I was planning to draw and stick different kinds of dogs(coloured) around the card, but.....we don ve Oil Pastle or color pencil, so I came out with a brilliant idea- "shadows"=shapes...n it came out quite satisfying~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
FINALLY!!!
My closest cousin s back from England/Beijing.
For more info, she's my "dry" sis, n we ve been bathing together since young, stil dares to do it now!*unbelievable?* HAHAs...believe o not, dats ur choice! =P
She's considerate, intelligent, caring, gets fat n slim easily, got high forehead, curly hair....etc
hahas......better leave some privacy for her~
cos I LOVE HER~ haha.....we r les~=)
And I followed my ee-aunt n ezhang-uncle(my cousin's parents)to CHilli(i think it's spelled like dis), a restaurant which is surprisingly full with customers, n we had to wait for about half an hour to be seated...
I ordered Chocolate Banana(RM8/9+), and Lamb Shoulder(but the waitress heard wrongly), but stil it's LAMB la, but dunno which part, shud b leg...
after tasting the food, I understood y ther r so many customers in there.
Quality+Quantity+Taste=Excellent.
So, the prices should be considered reasonable though.

No comments: