Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chances missed

Remember what I mentioned in my entry uploaded few days ago?
It's about the Astro Talent Quest contestants..
Just now, I received a SMS from Yengfang,
she told me dat she saw the contestants around her skul
(as her skul is nearby mine)
as told by her, the ppl r comin to the direction of my college,
n at that time,
I was just about to go to school from my two hours break...
Just when I turned to the corner,
I immediately saw a familiar face,
a familiar cute fringe,
IT"S FRANKIE!---(He joined Astro xinxiu, n nearly got into Finals..)
the one who stayed in Brunei before,
the girl in front of her(who knows me) distracted my attention,
after saying HI to the girl,(at that time, Frankie was staring at me, maybe he thought i was greeting to him..)
I jus smiled, then walked off, crossed the road,
with full excitement, nervousness n yeah, regret..

Regret..?
for not having the courage to talk to him,
or maybe take a photo with him...
The situation was similar to dat day,
except I was alone just now,
with noone beside me...

HAIZ!

I thought if i wana b a successful one in MassCom field,
I should be more daring to speak n talk to the the 'public',
but seems I haven got enuf 'training' for that too...
gona improve on that,
nvm, there 'r still many chances,
I gona appreciate the next coming chance!!
YEAhhhhhhh.........

No comments: