Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HATE my cam


(pic taken from googles, mine is much more good-looking than this, cos got many glittery stickers on it!! HAHA~)

My sis got this CASIO EXLIM cam for me two yrs ago(not sure how long is it actually),

Liked it so much( my sis never chose the wrong thing for me~I love everything she bought for me)

However, a camera has no difference as human beings, it falls sick too, after being so healthy for 2 yrs(or maybe more than dat) it's time for me to send it to the 'hospital' for 'medical check-up'

BI BO BI BO.....*sound effect of ambulance*

but its owner is not free to send it yet, so it s gona suffer( n let its owner suffer for these few days) til I ve time to bring it for repairing.

Every pic taken is so not-clear,

reli fed up with it,

Although I brought it to the concert that day,

but I din use it much though,

except for taking videos....

used yanyee's cam most of the time.



after Math(BORED~~ !YawnnZ)

we were so-like thieves,

Mr Chong( a.k.a Mr SHhhhhh, as he owes SHhhh....)

said we r not allowed to eat or drink in the class starting from today,

so 3 of us, TOU TOU drink like we r reli committing any crime...

so stupid..

NAh, this is taken by my NICe cam...

KEK man

buh...end here! bb my frens!

2 comments:

RueyHwa said...

haha~da photo taken by ur camera macam u got edit liao de ah..not bad oso ma!!wahaah~

IngSiang said...

My camera also rosak liao! xD!!