Wednesday, May 23, 2007

THANK U EVERYONE!

Thank you so so so so so so MUCHHHHH for all the greetings from friends in friendster, SMSs, classmates, sisters, cousins, etc...
reli happy n grateful for em..=D

Anyways,
tot I ll b lucky again for today's exam,
as it's my bdy,
but who noes...
IT ( information technology)sucks!
yea, everything is from pass yr papers,
but I don ve them,
n altho yiwen had them,
she din even study or read through..
so sayang n kek sim..=(
NVM, it's not counted in TER anyways,
so it's not dat important...
but I m expecting myself to c my mom's sad expression when she c my report card
HAIZ

o yea, I forgot to mention about my new AIMS or TARGETS for growing as old as 18..
18, 2 more yrs to reach 20, 2 2 2, OLD la!!
anyways,
lemme XU YUAN( wifout a cake n candles),
1. al family members n frens around me XING FU n KUAI LE
2. i get slimmer n smarter
3. b successful in the future
NAH..got liao...CUTE CUTE little ladybird cake n many many-layered cake!! haha
*don misunderstood, I haven got my cake yet, this is from google search engine=P*

IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS..
er, I shud:-
work hard on everything-- studies, dieting, read, listen, see more, get everything organised when i do things, improve my communication skills, be clever(ve no idea how to)=P
OTHERS:- care for my family more, be grateful for evything i m having now, stop talking so much nonsense(diff to)=_=, focus on what I really m interested in or like,
........................................................................................................................................................................
N TA-DA!!! this is the first bday present i received for my 18th bday!!
from Fong Yi QIan-remember? my good fren in primary 3 n re-met her in Taylors this yr?
SO GAN DONG!!! she s having her exams too, dats y I m touched she stil spent her time buyin present for me..=D THANKS YIQIAN!
of course I appreciate all the GREETINGS sent to me too!! once again, d OLD peiyi

THANK U ALL!!!

show u all what yiqian bought me:-
* drums rolling~~~~*
excited to c?????!!
I noe u DO!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
TA- DA -DA -DUM!!!!!

WINNIE THE POOH-my fav cartoon character since kindi one
n YIQIAN STILL REMEMBER IT!!
God, I LOVE YIQIAN!remember i saw this b4, n i wanted so much to buy it, however, it's reali kinda TOO expensive, RM10+ ( about dat) nt too sure about the price, but i din manage to buy it...BUT NOW, I GOT IT!!!! FAT hands and legs of Pooh can "goyang" one orh!! SO CUTE!!
Both r given by yiqian, inside the box is another winnie the pooh stuff, it's a cup wif pooh print.
LOVE THEM!

2 comments:

IngSiang said...

You must say thank you to me thrice because I wish you happy b'day on 3 place: here, friendster and MSN, hohohohohoh!

chyi said...

hahah the goyang veri lihai meh??
a lot in spore ma.
or KL haha