Tuesday, May 22, 2007

happy 18th bday to me

c, it's not XING Fu to b away from ur family,
esp when ur gona ve ur 18th bday,
n +++ sien when ur having exams on ur bday,
i think since primary,
23rd may never failed to be a day for mid yr exam,

wanyen jus told me she's coming to hand me her mom's thing SHUN BIAN "greet" me happy bdy,
kinda GAN DONG...
anyways,
I m looking 4ward to get presents readily prepared by Brunei frens..=D
haha, I noe I very bu yao lian..
haha..who cares?

anyway,
it's actually not something happy for me to b 18,
I M OLD!!
18 er, 成年人....
U can go clubbing, it's legal to ve sex, etc
but I m not interested in those yet..
I wana stay young n innocent...
hahas..

7 comments:

IngSiang said...

Haha, I had GCE O Level Maths D Paper 1 as my 18th b'day present, now, siapa lagi kesian? xD Same for mine, my b'day IS ALWAYS test test, big tests lagi, PMB, GCE and stuffs, sigh.. @_@

Haha, young and innocent? @_@"""

Derick Chua said...

Happy birthday to you~ Enjoy your 18th!!!

Anyway, IS, there is GCE AS level this year.. and next year A2 level. We the November one can't escape from these all. Haha... I having my 18th this year dunno whether will be safe from exam or not. Haha...

chyi said...

happy bdy to u...

KuiChuan said...

Haha, guess Im the lucky one... My b'day is often in the holidays, so Im more relaxed during my b'day... But no presents for me :(

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Sim Pei Yi, again!!!

Derick Chua said...

TKC, are you here to tease us? Haha...

S.P.Y said...

HERHHH!! yea lor, bad guy

IngSiang said...

And having the same b'day as sheeling = no dedicated surprise b'day or whatsoever for me, haha, always together one. xD