Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Brunei-a kingdom of unexpected treasure

UNEXPECTED TREASURE, yes indeed*
first day I went empire hotel bt din manage to join evyone in Sunday Splash,
cos very soi, my auntie came visit me...( d "auntie" who comes for a visit monthly)
2nd day, went for a movie in Mall, enjoyed evy moment wif my friends..=D
3rd day, my beloved mummy brought me out for shopping, was searching for a pair of shoes, still not "found" yet, u noe arh, short ppl needs shoes with a LIL heels, haha, including those sport shoes or sneakers, but i noe it's hard or impossible to find.
planning to start doing my work only nex week...sO SIEN..
anticipate for the days to come...!!
to b cnued( ll upload some photos when i go to a cafe or restaurant wif higher speed of connection)

2 comments:

IngSiang said...

I'll try to sort out the photos and hand over to you before you go back. xD

chyi said...

play la play la..
while i work on my endless reports
and soon, exams.. in the next 7days