Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Superstar

WELCOME TO STADIUM MALAWATI!

Lucky to get tickets for Superstar Final from wanyen's fren-Meiyi, a 100% innocent lookin girl.
we got Zone C ticket, dats at the left-hand side of the stage, WALAO? sure enuf we cant c anything from dat lousy angle le? The "CREW" kept asking us to fill up the seats at Zone C, WHO CARES? haha...Finally, we successfully "sneaked" in to the middle seats.=P

The show started at 830 sharp, was in HIGH "state", kept screaming like siao kia..told ya, it's good for me to live in KL, noone noes me, i can DIULIAN wherever i wan! blehz!

Sitting bside Felix d cat-both of us like singing so much. I enjoyed myself a lot as we both are giving KEPO comments about their performance n al dos... stil remember they kept criticizing Zhang Dong Liang's ugly hairstyle. Penny sang well in LIVE, but I was quite disappointed with the champion for girl's group-Orange's performance. Maybe she was kinda nervous, so on that particular night, after listening to her performance, I was kinda " HOW come she can win arh?", however, I believe she still has her uniqueness la, or else she won't stand out amongst the contestants...My "gang" were all supporting the guy-HENLEY-who is from Sabah, (as they r SABAHan oso) haha, I stayed neutral, was expecting them to bring out some WOW performance..., but...duh~


LOVE the two "balloon sticks"...


Part of the group-weijie, kent, joanne, wanyen, me
after the show--waiting for taxi--met this Msia bbal representative(don even noe about dat) Joanne was so excited when she saw him, so we helped her to ask him ambil gambar..
988 car..got SHE, Joey, Caoge, Chen Yi Xun
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Recently, I gained A LITTLE more confidence in singing than before. Not trying to show off or wateva, jus felt kinda pleased n happy to get praises from people around. I admit I love praises, but P.S I prefer truthful ones...
My first praise was given by chanevon, when i went to kbox for the first time, then some from taxi drivers, n frens around, NOT THAT MUCH, but ENOUGH for me...*I m nt greedy*
er..got sumone 偷听 me singing *收钱!*KI SIAO..haha..just kidding! cos i got a comment in frenster from a psy classmate, I was kinda blur, cos i cant recall when did i sing in front of her, maybe just simply humming like SIAO KIA again...

Some of the ppl around encouraged me to join comp, I felt like, but really I dont have enough courage yet, not enuf experiences as well, I have only joined comp for twice only, one in school, one in Big thumb... N I was damn nervous at that time. And seriously I feel better in KL, cos I feel more appreciated here than I was ( in Brunei), in Brunei, ppl get known for singing cos they got to know ppl who r able to "pull" them out on stage often. Bruneians r Bruneians, Brunei is small, if there is someone to help you "promote", then u get "RED" easily. Believe me, it's true. C those "singers" in Brunei, some r quite okay, some r er...( I showed ppl in KL the voice clips- they were like..HUH? Y is HE/SHE so popular in singing?) I dono what to say... N I have no comment. I just truly believe that if you are daring to show ur talent, you will get "realised" soon. For that, loads of courage and confident is needed. As for me, I don't think I have enough for that yet. =(

1 comment:

chyi said...

erm, let me c..
if u wana give it a shot
just go, jus ask ah gal to tape it on astro.
then i can watch when i m home

or maybe, i bring it over to nz again, and show how .... u are. hah

fill in the blank. haha =P