Friday, May 4, 2007

EXCITED!!

yea, i m now in wanyen's place again...
tmoro nite gona go watch Superstar Final,
most importantly---penny tai n nicholas A DONG liang r gona perform!
*haha, my younger sis is jealous! she loVES Dong Liang so much!!*

Can't stop going to e-huawang.com recently,
kept listening to the contestants voice...
kinda xin yang yang, as i m nt in brunei
cant join the excitement or fun...
so SIEN
when chiaw yee told me how much fun she had in brunei,
as in having so many chances to perform,
I reli regretted for coming KL,
as I noe when i go back,
noone d even b other to give me a chance to perform
haha..
yeah,
I admit I LOVE performing
others jus don understand the SHUANG feeling of dat

anyways, to comfort myself..
I m having so much fun here too,
if I reli insisted in performing or I wan it so desperately,
I d have so many chances here,
eg:trying out in those HAO LUO restaurant or STATION ONE,
where ppl perform LIVE singing--N THEY R EXPERTS!
My frens in KL told me actually ppl interested can go n giv a try...
haa, NO time la..SAM er--torturing program la..
so nvm, I ll keep practising til I get even more better( in singing)
hahaa....

4 comments:

KuiChuan said...

Haha, I watched the whole show!!! Doesnt seem very nice though, none of them performed anything special that makes me "WOW!", Haha!!!

Since you like to perform so much, you ll probably get most of your chance after 18, coz you can probably try participating in the singing competition, eg. PSS and Astro Talent... Lol, maybe competing and performing arent entirely the same, but... Oh well... HAHA!!!

Your exam is coming up in 3 weeks right? Better start revising a lil from now on... Then you will have more confident doing all those papers, then you ll feel more happy when you come back to Brunei! HAHAHA!!!!!

chyi said...

erm,competing eh?
better go w.out telling people then.
haha incld me.
if not i wil mock u when u din get chosen
but ask for autographs if u get to finals.. and mock u behind ur back again. haha

IngSiang said...

ROFL @ CHYI. xD

Wao, first long comment from KuiChuan? or not? xD

Well, the brunei talent show.. haha... dunno much about it.. just feel like go and mess their website.. xD

S.P.Y said...

haha, stil got not enuf courage to join yet, c first...haha..wifout telling ppl? ltr go on TV then CHAM liao lor