Thursday, May 3, 2007

My fun days started last fri...till ....?

FRI NITE- before going Ridzuan(wanyen's place), I went to Station One( a place wher ther s LIVE singing performance-all singers r daMN GOOD in singing! evyone of them can b singer liao as their voice r even better than some singers...haha), 6 housemates went together, + Bel, Karmun and Jack.. enjoyed the atmosphere very much-- =)






like this photo very much
Suddenly think dat maybe it's really fate dat brings us 3 together again, even living in the same room~ 3 of us, known as-Kilanas GAls, live "near" one another again here, about the distance of 30-40 metres kua...haha!!!



The nex day, after stayin overnite at wanyen's place, we went KBOX in the afternoon wif heng n judy. Had good times wif them, at least all of them like to sing, so evyone did enjoy
On Sunday.... Judy cooked for us...NICE MAN!
let me introduce Juddy- a 27 or 28 yrs old "girl"--as she is really young in heart, was a stewardess before, now working in Kurnia, a housemate of wanyen's classmate, hing.
NAH, tis is Juddy, she is a nice JIE JIE.. o yea, she s from sabah..admire semua ppl who grew up in msia, they speak fluent n fast malay, shocked me..haha!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>
This is called MULTI-RACIAL( too bored waiting for al K-ONES to meet up, so we took more photos..
This is more than HALF of K-ONEs, waited there for 2hrs plus, KASIAN Hannah n Jo, queued up for such a long time jus to check in, d number they got is 350 (means we r the 350th guest on dat day)
EVen played games outside...haha


Queue-ing for a ride( left to right-jiaxian,Jo,me,Mel,Hannah)




This stupid ride made me 脑震荡 for so many times...MA de
nice view-waterfall wahh!! haha

Overall, its quite fun, but tiring due to my lousy Mickey Mouse shoes, drinks r xpensive, Yeo's drink like Air Bunga costs me RM3.80, SHIT la, the rides r almost same as JP, JP better la, altho ther r less ppl ther, noone to ZHENg wif me, but better as I can go on a ride continuously for 5-6 times noone peduli me la..haha..
O YEAH, I m kinda sad kerana saya gemuk macam babi sudah! WALAO, gained 5kg, not serious arh?!!
HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~~~~

bah..I wana chat...cnue tomoro.or some other days..TATA~



2 comments:

chyi said...

Should lose weight.
serious man, how can u survive as a piggie when they r so many sticks in KL? u feel so left out for being fat
imagine not able to spend money and buy the fashionista haha .


anyway, sud try to shed some weight
once u grow fat, its hard to lose them. haha don hold on to fats okie?

btw, genting's noting fun after our experience w jerudong.
the only amusement park that gona amuse me is going to be disneyworld in california, florida, oregon or wherever

Sien, where can i get money to go there?

btw, ur frien wears a 'i love NY'
Shirt, is it authentic or no?
me interested neh

IngSiang said...

RoFL @ 11th photo.

xD!!!!!!!

When I go genting, I go to the arcade, that's it. Not a fan od theme park (I am tikus, yea yea), all I like is the atmosphere, design and etc of a theme park. Hell yea for Disney's, xD.

p.s: mind you but I freak out last time, when I took on the Pony Express in JP. @_@