Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No idea

No idea what to write here, just feel like writing something,

I always had loads of thinkings in my mind but the forgetful me just can't remember anything when I open this window and is ready to post an entry.

Got really fed up with SAM this few moments, assignments and tests r piling up like SHIT, I hate to remember those stupid Due Dates a.k.a deadlines-*yea i know I am going to be dEAD if I ever dare to not pass up my assignments.* I know the college is training us this way for our own sack, but yet, don't they know that we, the students are really suffering? Can you imagine the feeling of having so much "things=worries" to pile up in front of you, with tests and assignments due on the same day? Yea, I don't look stressed, and I don't act to be that way, cos I don't, for no reason. What I m writing here is just my inner feelings that can't be released thoroughly in my normal days. It's just a unique feeling that you can feel something is blocking your way. Obstacles, like my life just can't go smoothly without so much worries. Assignments and tests r at fault. yea...rite... I m slowly turning into a dumb"er" person, "er" as I was dumb for the past years too. =P
I really agree with what penguin told me. People with less knowledge will always be looked down by those with higher "isiS" in their brain. I can be regarded brainless for my age, turning 18 soon, I still haven't find or get the right way in socializing, get my days organized, solving my own problems,etc. God, I still have so much to learn!

It's always an eternal nightmare for me in everything I have done wrong or have not done well. People tend to say, don look back, look far in front. No, for me, it's so so so different as people always treat me so unfairly. Every time I failed in doing something, they will be so happy despite my sadness and disappointment. After all, they are just evil to keep repeating or reminding or just telling others about my wrong-doings in the past. WHATS WRONG WITH THEM?! And most importantly, I felt damn helpless cos I didn't know what to talk back. Remain silence is the best way to solve problem..? Nope, sorry you are wrong again. But yet, other than the lousiest way of solving the problem-keeping silence, I just couldn't get back my self-esteem at that heart-broken moment and fight back with any other words. SHIt me. Flashing back on my failures, especially in my results, which had been dropping like bomb n "surprised" or may had "brought happiness" to some families of my friends, I don't even know what am I going to blame myself for. For laziness, for not focusing on studies? for being day-dreaming in secondary life? for...for...for...reasons are going to be infinite.

Sometimes, or in fact most of the times, I tried to look at the bright side of a particular thing. Yea, indeed it some how works, in a way that it brings me temporary relief and understanding about "something". Like not-remembering:- what bad deeds has this person done to you in the past, how has he or she betrayed you, how has he or she hurt you, etc. Asking me if I could do that. For sure, and most probably, my answer is NO. No and no.(for my own reasons) Actually friends around me, who may not understand me thoroughly(although they are "considered" to be my so-called"good" friends) has always disappoint me when they say some points(about me) which I think is totally WRONG. cos the person she was talking about was absolutely not me. My impression for her is that I am lack of forgiveness. Maybe my smelly mouth has been betraying me, for talking nonsense and simply joking around. Some more, she said I do not treat my friends that nice( as in not good enough), well, this really hurt me loads- sometimes my family members even blamed me for giving too much attention on my friends-in which my LurvE ones do not like and advised me not to put in so much effort on friends who r "useless"- in order to not get HUrt that much at last. I refused to listen to them. At last, yea, elders or jiejieS are correct. and I m taught to listen to people's advises(ppl= those who give useful and right advices).

7 comments:

chyi said...

there's a fine line between love and hate. haha gues ur stuck w it.

anyway,
can understand a bit wat ur going tru
hey man, thats a process of life
some ppl don go tru becos they don actually give a shit.
so wat if they don give a shit?
our limitation and boundaries r diff
we cant expect everyone to be the same
we have diff social upbringing as well

other ppl say mean things
not becos they r mean sometimes
they jus dont understand
every1 owez c themselves as cinderellas, the ones who shrub cinders and has nasty stepsisters or stepmother twisting the knife in her back every now and then.

About the assignment tings
tink we had a lay back life back in chms eh?
i went tru the thingy too
every single time when i m not doing favorable tings
i feel like giving up on life
wat makes us go on is the attachment we have around us...
like, u don wan disappointments from parents or siblings.
u dont wat disgraces in ur life?
Or probably u wana prove urself to ur enemies or friends.
and those i tink, are the main drivers in life.

People say... we live for ourselves
I don tink thats entirely true
life is not jus all abt ourselves

there's a lot of tings to be taken care of.
people words, actions and everyting influence who we r and how we react

anyway, do watever u feel its right.
yeah, assignments
about that. STUDY la.
i m not tat organised myself
did badly in my climate mid sem too
but then?
hai, stil have to work for it
if i don wana flunk everyting right?

My mama gona cry her heart out
if i do. ahha

~Vanessa said...

Hey! Hope you're somewhat alright, you sound a bit down from your blog. Anyways just to say to be at your own league and don't let people push you around. If they say something that you don't like talk to them about it, it might be pretty awkward afterwards but just tell the person/people how you feel. Plus for all the results you get in your exams etc and whatever marks you got I'm sure that it was fine! The best you could've done! If you want you can compare yourself to me lol :P Exams are coming up on the 11th of May...ahem! Hopefully I'll get decent grades lol. Anyways if you neede someone to talk to, I'm all ears if not it's alright. Well take care of yourself over there and don't let people tell you who you are and what you're not, you know yourself, doesn't matter what others think etc etc you know the drill. Well cya then! Take care! And miss you! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

KuiChuan said...

You sound really stress... Well, I think ur sis has some good advices, so you should try to listen to them and put your thoughts into it... Just try to do your best k? Maybe I ll talk to you next time on9...

IngSiang said...

yeap, Chyi gave some great advices there. =)

Stay strong girl, cheers. =)

IngSiang said...

I think I am going through more or less the same kind of situation as you are. Me myself ke-kiang ba, go and take 5 subjects + 8 ECAs, HAHAHAHA. Stress kali.. xD (and I am wasting my time online + playing game lagi.. omg...)

Erm, you really need to learn to ignore what others said.. =)

when they say some points(about me) which I think is totally WRONG. cos the person she was talking about was absolutely not me.--- If you think it's not you, then ignore them. If you think you're wrong(as in they're correct), then change, as simple as that that. =) You don't expect everyone to understand/like you, don't you? Even Jesus has an enemy.. =) Just remember, if someone hates you, there's more who loves you. =)

rebeccachinoz said...

chyi, vanessa and ingsiang said it all. I agree 100% with them. Also, Family will always be number one. I think we'll all realise this one day. your true friends will not put you down in anyway, so dont allow yourself to do so. Life's too short for u to worry about what other people think. and it's YOUR life! take control of it. P.S. ur time spent on friends, on me, did not go to waste, i really cherished evry moment spent with u. So don't keep looking back n bringing yourself down. Remember, it's ALL YOUR CHOICE! *hugs

S.P.Y said...

THANKs to all the comments, reli cheer me up loads, haha, don worry la evyone, i m sumtimes too emotional, jus those feelings suddenli came into my mind, then wrote them al down, jus dat ther r some frens who i reli treat them as frens always say or do sumtin dat d reli sadden me, u noe how dat feels right? n even my good frens, which i reli mean, GOOD frens for many yrs, sumtimes even aggree on others, as in ppl dislike me when they stil don noe me...is it real? I reli have to learn to ignore wat others say bout me sumtimes, but i stil cant reali do dat...HAiz