Sunday, October 24, 2010

RIP birdie


Living in a country with four seasons for the first time (sorry I'm from kampung/ village, haiz equatorial country!), I am pretty excited when I could wear trenchcoats/ scarfs/ boots during winter. BUT NOW, I miss wearing shorts/ something with thinner material, cos I'm so fed up of wearing layers when I go out, worrying how cold it's gona be and all.


Spring is here and it's turned really warm (well, mostly. thanks to the unpredictable weather in Melb) during daytime, and it could suddenly drop up to 10 degrees lesser than daytime at night. crazy isn't it?

Despite how unpredictable the weather is, we still manage to survive, maybe get a lil sick at times, but look at this poor little bird. SIGH, blame the weather. it's frozen to death, pity it:(

RIP birdie

1 comment:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

oh my :( im feeling so bad :( :( That birdie is so pity T.T