Monday, October 25, 2010

I had no other choices but to walk away

Call me a loser or whatever, but when it started to feel uncomfortable being with you, I actually think it works better to stay away. There's no use forcing anything to strengthen the bond again or whatsoever. At least I tried, or I tried too hard I'd say. Thanks for not giving up on me, thanks for the patience given consistently, but it is just too tough, and even it's fixed, so what? I hate the stress I had being with you, and the mask I've to wear all the time, that's just not me.

I know I'm such a useless person, but bear with me. Well, I think we shouldn't even worry about anything. Just leave it, because it's good for everyone.

Thanks for the time spent. And I actually feel so disappointed in myself (mostly) for spending a whole of 7 months with you and ended up here. How pathetic.

I should stop thinking about it and get over it. the sensitive me. SIGH. I'm making my life hard. HAH.

No comments: