Thursday, September 9, 2010

When I grow up,


There will be a clearer distinct between dumbness and smartness between people,
Black and white aren't that simple anymore, there is a zone called grey,
You don't show how you truly feel in front of people anymore at times,
You find people more evil than how you actually thought and in another way you yourself have to go further away from the nice person you used to be in order to protect yourself,
You know you need to start searching for what you really want in the future but is still unclear about what it exactly is,
More is expected from you because you are 'older' and no matter how hard you try, expectations never end,
You know you are nearer to the day of oldness and sickness and you know you gotta appreciate the days even more but the pace is going too fast that you missed so much of the beautiful scenery along the way,
You know you are nearer to the day of losing your love ones but life is so busy that sometimes you tend to neglect some significant moments with the loved ones while you still have the chance to,
There is more responsibility to be taken and less excuses can be used to slack as much as you had,
Life is busier and sometimes you just had to sacrifice some parts of your life reluctantly and prioritize on something more important,
People get more self-centered because the reality is we are stepping into in this competitive world when we grow up...

So much to complain:(

When I am growing up, I hope someone can give a big slap on my face when I am losing the old me.
(HAHA Don't find this excuse to slap me! )

Growing up is such an annoying process, I hope I don't grow up so quickly.

2 comments:

shenny said...

A very well expressed post peiyi. I felt exactly the same.. so much to commit, so much to sacrifice.. is eat im doing now what i want in my life. Sighs. The reality. Goodlucks aite :)

shenny said...

*is wat im doing now.. typo there.