Saturday, September 18, 2010

An apple a day keeps the doctor away

I'm blogging while munching on an apple atm,
working hard to lose some weight, hope the determination lasts this time, after failing for hundred times.
I missed those times when I looked down to the weighing machine which says 45kg, I really do.

Now my strategy is to gym, and eat less. Tummy got a lil smaller these few days, esp after being sick for two days.
I feel like I was dead, cos I slept for more than 12 hours a day when I wasn't feeling well, heavy-headed and didn't even feel like cooking. I hope someone else can be with me to take care of me, whoever loves me. :(

AND who said an apple a day can keep the doctor away, I'd say sometimes no matter how hard you try to keep urself far from the doctor or from death, it wouldn't work.
Cos it's fated when ur gona die. At least I believe in that, cos life is just too short to not enjoy it to the fullest.
I am in doubt now, should I feel contented with whatever I have now (since life is too short to complain) or ask for more to make improvements in my life/ myself?

I am once again, lost in the highway.

2 comments:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

since u're still young, u still got infinite space of improvement, so do us! :D

doonie said...

they are not mutually exclusive. i say contentment in certain aspects of life is appropriate, meaning don take these for granted. whereas in other aspects, strive for improvement, eg: losing weight! =) hahahahhaha!! i love you babe!!
xoxo sheeling =)