Saturday, March 27, 2010

taking some break from assignment-ing

HEY people:) Just wana share some stuffs I've been considering to buy recently, after reading chyi's blog, I am kinda inspired. :P


This Adidas shoes OP AUD 150, and I saw AUD 90 in Footlocker, city but there was no size for me ord. AH:(And this stupid Paul frank iphone cover, I saw other similar ones in Three shop but it costs AUD 40! walao, I couldn't stop converting back to RM since I spent my last three years in Malaysia, that's what makes me not purchasing much in this whole month. Abnormal for a crazey shopper like me but it's true!

I am a total cheapskate now especially when I meet another cheapass companion in my house, called Anusha. HAHA:) we r very good friends cos we r both CHEAP! YAY! There's a real cheap thing I did and I think I can share it with u guys, I had my iphone cover (not PF's.) for free from my friend's bf! HAHAAAAA:P *blushing for being too cheap. But if I dint get it, he wouldn't be using it since he got a nicer one for himself. right?

Went up to this guy to take a photo with him since he's so attention seeking. SEE? he was so happy when someone asked for a photo w him. sheesh. HEHE

It was miss low paw hui's meow's farewell las weekend, she's now in Japan and enjoying much, I can imagine her shaking her legs and being happily standing in front of any of the Japanese restaurants waving her hands, as the 'zhao cai mao', good part time job for u paw!
This was what we had for her farewell after karaoke, Weird Pizza is the name. Have u tried pizzas with apple/ banana on it, or even spaghetti on pizza? COOLL:) take care paw. cyah in aug!

The laksa I cooked! :)
FAT FAT FAT!

* unwillingly going back to assignment.....................bye!

No comments: