Monday, March 29, 2010

first assignment

Handed in the first assignment this afternoon. I have no idea why the hell was I so nervous even when I'm done with it. Even before dropping it in the box, I could still hear my heartbeat. Scared! Should be worried about what grade will I get, and being unfamiliar about how things work here I guess. Well, why am I not knowing what was I thinking. Walao.

Four more days till Easter break. from 2th to 9th April:)
That motivates me a lot more to finish up the next assignment due just one day before the holidays, but for today, I'll allow myself to slack a bit since the last assignment nearly killed me although it's only 1000 words. HAH, I SUCK.

Another 1200 words coming up, now I'm worried about referencing, guess I can't cheat so much here by simply citing or referencing since I think tutors here are not stupid enough to be cheated. HAHAHAA.

BAH headache.
I'm gona spend all the internet on the phone before 3rd april. and can't wait for the camp in easter! Basically, can't wait for BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :)))))))))))))))

No comments: