Sunday, January 24, 2010

who said fat ppl will always be fat?!

Have seen people who used to be obese turning from an ugly duckling to a swan right now.
At least 10 kg are shed and they KINDA motivate me A LITTLE.
Again, I know noone is going to believe in what i'm gona say, cos I never changed- I never tried hard enough to go on diet, I am too good in saying more than taking action and do it. People are obviously annoyed of what I m gona say about my Diet Program and starting to ignore me. HUHU.

The best motivation is to imagine how much better and healthier am I gona be when I am gona be, let's say, 8 to 10 kg slimmer. More tempted to buying more clothes which can fit me easier at that time, it's gona be sOOOOOOO coooolll! And I am sure I can be more confident, rather than feeling so uncomfortable after wearing something out and thinking I look horrible or fat or elephant-y or watever. haiz.

I WANT TO LOOK GOOD WHEN WHEN WHEN CAN I BE? DAMN.
FOOD ARE SO TEMPTING! HOW CAN I RESIST YOU FOOD?!

I am thinking, why not I go for liposuction in the future, and get rid of the fats? HAHA as if I will make so much money to go through the ...em do u call it operation? I dunno. Other than liposuction, I still need to do permanent hair removal for legs and underarms. SO MUCH TO DO MANN!

Hopefully one day I will get comments like ' Woah you've slimmed down a lot' but not 'WOOOOAHHHHHHHH you are much bigger than before' SIGH~

My friends aren't coming for visits anymore in this period of time, so I guess I can have less outings and eat less and healthier food. WUHOOOOO!!!

=)

No comments: