Saturday, January 16, 2010

Said sayonara to 2009.

oThese are what happened during the end of 2009.

I feel like my schedule is packed
(uiyoh, boastful leh) cos...

- family TRAVELLED to ( being stupid again) to.... (don't expect too much) Kuching, KK, Miri Haaahaa! Like going around Borneo Island lah, not yet to Kalimantan though. hehe
- tried really hard to spend more time with these friends who r gona go back for studies (KL & Sg mostly). Now I'm left with 'a few cats'
( referring to how 'little' my friends are here)vwhom I am closer with. Sigh=(
- and lastly, busy with nothing and 1.5 months just passed likedat.

jeff's idea to make paw a card, we had fun in the process! =P




Now you know why I gained weight AGAIN. POOF.

Oh I am so lonely! Jeffrey Siang Desmond Sheeling all these sampats have left! I have less ppl to 'pat' with ord!!!


I kinda miss K.L right now, but due to very reasonable reasons, I've decided not to go.
I can't even give ten GOOD reasons why I wana go. seriously, so there it is, NO, FULL STOP.

btw, Thanks Kok so much for your kindness - you know what it is.
Sorry for not being able to make it for this coming 31/1 event. I appreciate the opportunity given and I really hope I could attend on that day. Just that, i apologize for being the spoiler, or it'll be more complete. sigh.

I am too lazy to write and I'm bad at it, so hope u enjoyed looking at the photos yoh!

No comments: