Sunday, December 27, 2009

back and gona go agen.

HEY PEEPS=D

life has been good, not too meaningful but not absolutely meaningless. h a h a... Just found myself getting lazier (even more than usual!) in everything, including blogging. Things are still very unorganized until now, the same me. I need to do a lot of stuffs before new year, throw all the rubbish into the trash, files in laptop, bad memories... yeap=D

I planned to practice piano and attend vocal classes this holiday but none of them is done. =( sigh, I am so lack of motivation, have so much in mind to do but never get them done. I never know how to walk step by step bah haiyoh. I wana skip but i think I will fall in the middle.

Sis is in Spore with her friends for Xmas and she's not back yet. Hope she's enjoying and BUY ME STUFFSS hahahaha!

Kuching trip is jus around the corner, and I am gona get even heavierrrr after the trip, cos Kuching= food palace man! no kidding!

p.s mr. teh, no kuching-ians don't eat fried cat. HAHA!

And... I dyed my hair khaki brown (says the Loreal dye box) but it turned out to be a lil .... darrkkk... haha, don't really love it but I guess it's okay? Ah already ugly now. I KNOW I KNOW AND I KNOW I USED TO BE LOTSSSSSS PRETTIER BACK IN SECONDARY! STOP REMINDING ME, ESP LOUIS YONG HOCK LIN!

Photos to be uploaded soon, maybe before or after kuching trip=D


take care ppl! and happy belated xmas =D hoho...

No comments: