Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1 more day to 2010!

Since I saw everyone is looking back to what they've done in the past one year,
I will do the same too.

In terms of 'responsibility of a student'.
I decided to work hard on my uni works and be more matured in doing things, but I don't think I have achieved any of those. I could be succeeding on one of them some time, but it didn't manage to last long enough. sigh... 'consistency' to be improved. I hope my parents will worry less about me after some time, need to really change myself to a better 'adult'. Think with my brain, and think before doing things. Insist in what I want, Make good decisions, Influence ppl in a good way.... the list goes on. Just don't think I am doing a good job in being a 20 year old, very, very bad.

Of course I need to thank the coursemates who have been helping all the way. wanyen & her group of great friends ( sabahans), Wendy, voonvoon, robin, diana , , munsuet, yingying amy and sam and everyone else who have been guiding me when I have troubles on uni works! Without you guys, it would even be harder for me to 'suffer' through all the torturing works. HAHAH. =P

I gotta admit, life in kl is unforgettable and not to be mentioned, FUN=) I AM GONA MISS IT SOOO MUCH!
okay, you r gona say, STUDY AH PLAY PLAY PLAY. YEAP YEAP YESH YESH, Uni life in Kl is over and it's gona be another phase of life to stay in a different environment, meeting new friends again and perhaps studying in a different uni wif a diff system. ARGH. life is stil gona go on, well jus hope it flows smoothly.


I need to thank my parents for allowing me to make one of my biggest decision (at least to me, it is. )
Guess you know what it is, might be repeating again but yeah it really influenced and changed me in some ways after Astro Star Quest 2009. Although I didn't make it very far, but at least one of the goals in my life is achieved -to enter the competition and experience it.
BIG thanks to my family and friends out there for the encouragement and confidence given. I knew who are the real friends through this competition. And most importantly, i feel glad to have these lovely parents who gave me freedom in choosing what I want. I LOVE you papa & mama. <3
Also, I've met great friends from this competition whom they r good .... advisers in... certain thing. HAHA=P other than dat, laughters and stupid jokes, perfect! And it's the first time to have 'star' friends. yeap, special feeling. heheh. Big piece of good memories from this. =)

Lastly, I shouldn't give up so easily anymore in whatever things. i am too scared of disappointment and rejection and embarrassment and lastly being alone. OH god. help me help me. sometimes feeling kinda useless.

btw....
Ma life in 2010. haven't have a list of to-dos and to-be-obeyed, but I am certain, I need to learn how to DO something by not just saying and not doing, too good at that. You know it, I knew it.DARN.

GROW UP & be brave yoh. HAHA=P

p/s me ish still in meow meow cat city. wanyen pls don kick my cat away! haha.
gona catch up with some ppl soon, have been too ignorant or maybe forgetful like an old grandma AGAIN, i was living my own life in my own world, you get it? paiseh LAH. haiz

No comments: