Wednesday, October 21, 2009

weighing machine really broken down.

HELLO.
I'm SERIOUSLY NOT fat after consuming at least 3 times of MCD last two weeks/ one week.
HELLO HELLO.
It's the problem of the weighing machine, don't put the blame on me.

THANK GOD
I escaped POB Presentation today
I'm gona have fun this weekend, for the last time before all the submission dates of the assignment THREEs.
I'm gona be fat like a pig, that makes me look even HOTTER.
I might be recording a demo, but tsktsk, it's an english song.
There will be two presentations next Tuesday so I can just save one set of formal wear.
My bitches are back to KL ord and I've more kakis to sampat with.
Wanyen is always willing to go swimming in the pool-full-of-shit in Mentari.
I feel kinda relaxed atm.
I can have a good night sleep soon.
nites ppl=D

btw, I'm still waiting for the H.K pics to be delivered here. But I guess noone is interested in looking at them anymore after such a lonngg grandma time. HAHAs.
so much to be uploaded actually, too lazy to arrange and pick nice ones. HAH. wait when I'm in a good mood. YEYEYEYEHEHEHE



Smiling but actually tearing. AWW. sounds sad. actually not THAT much. BOO!


Btw. When ppl started talking about how 'HOT' my curls WERE, I started missing them so badly. =(
Should I leave my hair to grow longer?
So much thoughts, all jumbled up. HOW.

No comments: